Financial services for
Master Finance is a private financial service (members of Mastermind Leaders only) focused on giving financial support to entrepreneurs which includes micro-credit, savings and loans for MSMEs.
We provide microloans to entrepreneurs and small businesses lacking access to banking and related services. The two main mechanisms for the delivery of financial services to such clients are: (1) relationship-based banking for individual entrepreneurs and small businesses; and (2) group-based models, where several entrepreneurs come together to apply for loans and other services as a group.
Our services includes:
- Microcredit /small loans for entrepreneurs
- Saving accounts
- Financial Training for MSMEs
- Group health care insurance (coming soon)
How to register and access loans:
How to sign up:
- Make appointment with Mastermind Leaders (868) 271-6091
- Submit Registered business documents
- Two Forms of ID
- Utility bill – Proof of Address
- Business Stamp
- Startup cost – $125 ($25 Application Fee)
- Monthly bank charges $10
Requirements to access loans:
- Fixed deposit account must have at least $3,000.00 minimum to access a loan.
- A small loan can be granted after three (3) months of having the account active.
- Must complete the Leadership, Growth Mindset and Project Feasibility training.
- Submit Project feasibility plan
- A member of Mastermind Leaders in good standing
Master Finance is a microfinance company based on the premise that start-ups and entrepreneurs have skills and innovations which remain unutilized or under-utilized. It is definitely not the lack of skills which make MSMEs unsuccessful but the lack of support by established institutions and their policies. In order to reduce and improve the success rate of MSMEs all we need to do is to make appropriate changes in the institutions and policies, and/or create new ones.
Master Finance believes that charity is not an answer as it only helps to create a dependency and takes away individual’s initiative to break through the wall of failure. However, unleashing the energy of entrepreneurship and creativity in each human being is the answer to improving lives and increasing the success rate of MSMEs.
Master Finance will bring credit accessibility to the MSMEs. Master Finance will adapt a methodology around the financial needs of MSMEs, and create access to credit on reasonable terms, enabling the MSMEs to build on their existing skill to generate income in each cycle of loan. This will have a positive impact on the economy and improve the quality of life in Trinidad and Tobago.
Access online balances:
Already a member? Click here to sign-in
I am because we are...
Saving and investing in the community helps us circulate the money in the community and it funds projects by entrepreneurs. Each one help one….building sustainable business networks!